Hustai center is organizing 7-10-day tours as follows:
- Sum Khokh Burd. Old stone temple, initiated by Danzaravjaa Dulduit at the small isolated island of the small steppe lake in Adaatsag of Dundgobi; waving reeds in shore; ducks and geese are common in the lake, stone narrow road to the temple over the lake
- Bayan zag. Bulgan of Umnu-Gobi aimag; saxaul trees and shrubs are common plants, flaming reddish ranges and gullies are the real face of Gobi.
- Yolyn am. There is a wide ice gully through the box canyons in Gurban Saikhan Mountain. Under the ice cover a mountain fresh spring gurgles.
- Khongor sand. 5 km wide sand dunes continue 180 km from Altai Mountains, narrow stream flows by the foot of the dunes.
- Ulaan tsutgalan waterfall. This Orkhon waterfall falls from 25 meter high, one the beautiful attractions in Mongolia.
- Tovkhon Temple. This temple was built at the flat top of rocky mountain. The view from the top of this mountain is wonderful.
- Erdene zuu. It was established at the ruins of Kara Korum, old capital of Mongolia, aged 1585 – 1782, 108 Buddha’s white stupas were built around the temples, originally about 500 temples were in Erdenezuu; unfortunately, only 18 of them were left from the communist destroying. This town is the first design of city construction of that time.
- Isolated sand dunes with springs and small plants.
- Hustai National Park.
This tour takes 1600-2000 km.